Friday, June 20, 2008

Today

Today is the first day of our summer schedule- we work longer hours during the week so that we can get three Fridays off in a row. This week totally dragged because I spent most of it waiting for Friday!

It is about 1 pm now, and so far this is what I have done:

*Slept until about 7:45- Riley woke up and she watched a Blue's Clues while I laid in bed!
*Got us up, dressed and fed her some breakfast
*Dropped her off at school at about 9 am
*Went to DD and got myself a hot chocolate and a donut!
*Got back home, ate donut and watched some So You Think You Can Dance in bed
*Took a 1/2 hour nap :)
*Just got up, checking email and computer stuff and eating some lunch- leftovers

Now I plan to head out and get my hair trimmed and a pedicure!!! And run to Walmart and return a few things. Let me tell you...this is my kind of day! Exactly what I needed, I think, to feel sane again. I do also need to clean the kitchen at some point, and do some laundry, but all in all...a nice, relaxing day. Might pick up Riley a little early, and if it is not too hot, head to the park to feed the ducks. I feel slightly guilty about sending her to school...but I needed this BIG TIME, so I am taking advantage of it!!

No comments: