Monday, June 23, 2008

So, a few weeks ago...ok, really, the middle of May, Riley, Grams, Mimi, Papa and I headed to Atlanta to visit with the Laube's, go to the Aquarium while we still had the chance (read: while I was still able to walk around without going into labor!!), and then attend Kaitlyn's Christening. It was a busy, but fun weekend, and Riley thoroughly enjoyed visiting with her cousins Hayley and Keegan, who have now moved here!!

We took the Marta into the city, which Riley loved, but in hindsight, might not have been the best idea for me at the time! The station was a few blocks from the aquarium, and we walked mostly downhill, which was fine, but then would have been too much for me to do on the way back. So, we had to find another station...which ended up being a *really* long walk back...I was beat by the time we got there...but the kids loved it!!






Here are a few from the aquarium itself:




No comments: