Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So, Riley and I just got back from Annie's Baby Sprinkle, which was not a sprinkle AT ALL...more like a full-blown Baby Shower!! Seriously...I think I got more stuff today than when I had my shower for Riley!! Everyone was so generous- it was more than I ever expected and I had a great time. Karen has pictures, of course, so I will post them when I get them from her.

Riley had a great time as well. She was a little shy at first, but then she had a snack, and once we got into the presents, she was wide-open! She helped me with the gifts, and even got a few of her own- a cute little doll, a ladybug plate and cup set, some hair things....and her favorite- from Ms. Alison- a makeup kit, complete with lipgloss, hair clips, rings and eye shadow. She demanded it be open the minute we walked in the door, and proceeded to cover herself in makeup! The pictures may not do her face justice, but you might get the point....





And, finally, an updated belly picture. Am getting much, much bigger! In fact, someone told me today that it looks like I grow bigger each day!

Anway, the first pic is from Riley's pregnancy, hence the sweater, which I certainly would not be wearing today, as it was 100 degrees again!!!! Second one is from today!




Not too much difference...still about the same weight gain. If anything, I think that I am more belly this time, and haven't really gained any weight (or very little, at least) anywhere else. At least thinking that makes me feel better!! Could have less than 6 weeks to go at this point...now I need to find a place for all of my new stuff!! Oh, and Todd's work wants to have a shower for us, too....we are so very lucky to have such wonderful family and friends.....

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love the spot of blue eyeshadow on the one eye. :) We had lots of fun planning the "sprinkle" for you.