Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just a few notes...

Well, our fourth of July weekend didn't really turn out as we planned. Riley and I spent most of the 4th with Grams and Gramps- helping Grams recover and Riley did some cheering up, I think :) By the time we got home, I was pooped, and Todd had cleaned the whole house! Karen thinks he is nesting!! Seriously, though, he literally removed the furniture from each room downstairs, dusted, mopped the hardwoods, vacuumed, and rearranged stuff, and built a cool new bookcase for all of Riley's toys. We moved her toys into his office, and organized all of her art stuff so it isnt all over the living room. We threw a bunch of junk away and saved some for Goodwill. He did a great job :) We spent much of Saturday doing the same, and then Sunday, Riley and I headed back to Grams and Gramps house for a little while.

So, it was a sort of busy weekend, but not really the nice relaxing weekend I had in mind :)

Baby Annie is still hanging in there...still having lots of cramping and contractions- I think I have decided that the Procardia really isn't working too much anymore. Still haven't gained any more weight, that I can tell...I have an U/S on Monday to see how she is measuring, so I am excited about that.

Riley has her sibling education class on Saturday, and also a birthday party to attend- at Pump It Up, so she is very excited. Oh, and Annie's Baby Shower at Todd's work is on Friday. Still have a lot to do before this baby arrives- hope she lasts a few more weeks (well, part of me hopes that- the rest hopes she comes soon and puts me out of my misery !!! LOL)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am impressed with Todd's "nesting!" How nice... so many things you don't have to worry about now. :)