Friday, July 25, 2008

Close call....

I think last night was a close call for us...maybe Annie really is trying to tell me something and it is not just my imagination or wishful thinking!

I didn't feel well all day. I was able to get a little more sleep after Todd left with Riley in the morning, but was just crampy and had some intestinal yuckies in the morning. I was able to make it at work all day, but was just exhausted when I got home. Luckily, Todd had a big lunch, so I only had to feed Riley and myself, and then they headed up to the pool so I could lay down. I was having some contractions while we ate, but then when I went upstairs, they were coming more and more. I started timing them, and some were 2-3 minutes apart, and averaging probably no more than about 5 minutes apart! Lasted for an hour or two, and then just started petering out...so we didn't do anything. I wasn't comfortable all night long- I even slept on the couch half the night because I was keeping Todd awake (and that is pretty hard to do!)

I am pretty sure if I had called the OB they would have told me to come in...but my bag still isn't packed and I just wasn't ready! But...I intend to pack my bag tonight and make myself ready...maybe this weekend will be a good time to have a baby :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: