Sunday, February 21, 2010

Riley's birthday party

I finally have the pictures off the camera from Riley's party. Not sure if I can get them all up in one post...but I will start at the beginning.

Since Riley's birthday is so close to Valentines Day, and we had to wait to do her party until Auntie Karen and Sophie left, we decided to do it on V-day and have a heart party, which made it easy for me to decorate!! She wanted a heart cake and I was lucky enough that Karen already had a pan, so we were ready to go.

We made a heart cake and heart cookies and they both came out great.

This is what Annie did while Riley and I did the cake. She was mad....and shortly after this, we took our eyes off her for seconds and she took a big bite of the heart cake. Luckily, I was able to save it!

Cakes before frosting:









No comments: