Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Busy, busy week

We have a crazy busy week this week- more so than usual.
Monday- Riley has cheerleading. Although, she didn't make it last night because she was complaining of a stomach ache, and then was a bit sick, so we decided to keep her home, and I am glad we did because she was sick again before bed, and up twice in the night. So, she also stayed home from school (and me from work) on Tuesday.

Tuesday- Riley and Annie both had chiropractic appts. Since Riley was home, so was I. She was better by the afternoon, so I took her into work with me, and she came to my class with me. She was a bit nervous about it, but she sat there and read her books and the students thought it was cute. She says I am a good teacher :) Then we left and ran to pick up Annie and then back to Sherman to see their intern.

Wednesday- Riley has piano lessons. Grams will pick her up at school, and take her to her lesson. Not such a bad day for me since I will only need to pick up Annie.

Thursday- Riley has a field trip to see Peter and the Wolf at the Cultural Center here in town, and then has a Valentines Day party. We need to finish her valentine cards (probably tomorrow- Wed), and she has to bring in grapes (note to self- buy some grapes!). Then Annie has her Art with Heart Show at the Student Center at the university where she goes to school. Luckily, I do not need to set up this time, but I do need to help breakdown, which means I somehow need to pick up the girls, get to the show and then attempt to clean while I have them with me...not sure how to do that unless Todd can get out of work early to help with them....

Friday- Riley has no school- teacher work day. I am planning to stay home with her in the morning, make her cookies and cake for her birthday party this weekend, and then bring her with me to work. Gramps is going to pick her up at noon and keep her for the rest of the day, and then somehow we need to get Riley back home that afternoon.

We still need to get Riley her birthday present, so I am assuming we will do that on Saturday, and then Saturday afternoon Grandma and Grandpa arrive and Sunday is the party.....

Think I got it all....and, oh yeah, sometime in there I also need to work :)

No comments: