Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Goodbye again!

So, I haven't had a chance to catch myself up yet on this blog- still have pics from our trip to RI a few weeks ago, and now we are off on another trip up there! This one is a planned vacation- planned and booked before we had to venture up for the funeral- but it feels like I have been on vacation all summer :) We have all sorts of things planned for this trip- a visit with Nannie and Poppie, a trip to StoryLand and Santa's Village in NH with Grandma and Grandpa, catching up with some old, old friends who I haven't seen in 17 years and lots and lots of time with Sophie and Maya (and Karen and Carl!!!).....I can't wait to get my hands on that baby...I might not give her back :) It is kind of sad because I didn't really get to enjoy Sophie as a baby since I had my own little nursling, but this time is different....hope I can convince Annie of that....she thinks she is still a "babbe"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I post this to say "adios" (we are watching Dora!) and I will be back in a week and a half to catch up....oh, yeah, and somewhere in there Annie turns TWO YEARS OLD....and Riley starts FIRST GRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: