Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Five Months, Annie

Today my baby is 5 months old...how did that happen? Seems like just yesterday I was complaining, over and over on this blog how uncomfortable I was and how I wish this baby would just come out already...and here she is, 5 months later....and it feels like she has always been a part of our lives.

Of course, last night I might have written a different story when she was up EVERY.HOUR....will save that for another post, since this is supposed to be a happy day :)

I had them start her on some solids at school today...she has been eating a little bit at home, when she is in a good mood and will sit in her highchair. She ate all of her cereal and some squash and they said she was so happy...maybe she has just been hungry??? We will see what happens tonight....

I realize I have neglected updaing on Riley lately...will give you the run down on her tomorrow if I get a chance....

Later!

No comments: