Monday, November 16, 2009

Nivens Apple Farm

A week or so before Halloween, we took out annual trip to Niven's Apple Farm to see the animals and take some pictures and buy some apples to make yummy things with! Last year when we went, Annie was just a little baby...this year, it was fun to watch her see the animals- she loved the donkey- and let her play a little bit. I tried to find the pictures from last year, and it looks like I didn't even blog about it- maybe I have them somewhere on the other computer- I will take a look. I did find my blog from 2007, if you want to take a look!

We bought some apples and made homemade applesauce and an apple crisp, and Todd bought an apple fritter there this year...and O.M.G- it was YUMMY!!!

























Enjoy the pics!







No comments: