Monday, September 8, 2008

Single

Todd is in Arizona for the next four days, so I am a single parent this week- and I am already exhausted! Annie didn't sleep well last night- I was up with her from 2 am to 4 am with her snacking and then waking as soon as I tried to put her down in the bassinet. She slept for about an hour and then was up again, and didn't fall back asleep until about 10:30 or 11 am! Not sure what that was all about...but then she was sleepy all afternoon!

I was going a little stir crazy, so we headed to Walmart for some things, and she slept the whole way, during the shopping, and the whole time to pick up Riley from school and home.

Riley and I made some homemade pizza, and this is what Annie did while we ate:


Riley eating her pizza:


Hope tonight goes better :)

No comments: