Monday, May 19, 2008

Another catch up, with pictures

We had a nice weekend in Atlanta- busy, but fun. I have pictures, too, but they will have to wait for me to get some from Grams- my battery started to die halfway through the aquarium- so for now, I will do a little catch up, once again...but with pictures!

First is our Saturday morning last weekend spent fishing. One of the local parks that has a big pond opens it up once a year for a Fishing Day with kids. Riley and I joined Grams and Gramps last year, and she seemed to enjoy it, so we tried again this year. Unfortuantely, we were not successful at all in catching any fish...but Riley had fun anyway!






I think I also promised pictures from our Mother's Day at Mimi and Papa's house, also last weekend. We had a nice time, and tried to get a pic of Kaitlyn on her first Mother's Day with all of the ladies of the family, but as you can see, she wasn't too happy about it! I think by this point, she was pretty sick of the camera...but she will learn quickly that it will be just a part of her life that she needs to get used to, just like the rest of us!!



And then one of me and Riley:



And the four generations:

No comments: