Sunday, June 20, 2010

More trip pics

We had one really nice day while we were there, so we decided to go to the beach, of course! The girls were very excited and they had a really nice time playing together. It was pretty foggy when we first got there, but it slowly cleared up and then got pretty warm.

Annie was actually scared of the water, which was a surprise, so she mostly stayed on the sand, but Riley and Sophie had a good time playing in the water.

We had lunch- every little one ate an enourmous amount, and then we headed back to Karen's house to hose down and cool off! I attempted to get Annie to nap- she would not- and then I discovered she had a poop....by then she was done with the napping thing and we played in the new sprinkler (those pics coming later).

Grams and Sophie

Beautiful Riley with the wild hair!

Sophie had a cookie!

The girls- Annie was probably begging me to pick her up!

Playing together- we had a few sharing issues but they were pretty well behaved for the most part!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture- one of my favorites EVA!


2 comments:

Karen said...

Oooh, LOVE that last picture, too. Wow. You make pretty babies. You sure you're finished? :) LOL

Karen said...

PS -- if you want the date stamp taken off, send me the pic and I'll fix it for you.