Friday, April 23, 2010

Still here, jusy busy!

Things have passed in kind of a blur the last few weeks....and yikes, it has been 3 weeks since I updated the blog- whoops!

Trying to remember what has happened.....
  • a lot of working- very busy at work as usual
  • lots of playing outside....spring is definately here and the girls and I have been taking advantage of it. Every night we are outside until dinner and we spend a good amount outside on the weekends. Riley has been playing a lot with the neighbor, Parker, in both his yard and ours....which makes Annie mad because she wants to play too
  • Easter was nice- I have some pictures somewhere....we went to Mimi and Papa's and had a nice dinner.
  • Riley lost her first tooth!!! She had two really loose ones on the bottom. One day, she started wiggling it and just reached in and pulled it out. The other one is still in there, but I am sure it will be gone soon too. The tooth fairy visited and brought $2.
  • Todd and I went out last night to see Bon Jovi in Charlotte. It was awesome and mostly just really really nice to go out without kids! We were out late and I am tired!
  • Nannie and Poppie arrive tomorrow for a few days...we are looking forward to their visit- we haven't seen them since August!
  • And the main reason I haven't been blogging is because I have been spending my usual blogging time (after Annie goes to bed and before Riley does, while she watches a movie) doing something else.....running!!! Still a little in shock myself, but I actually am enjoying it! And, I signed up to do a 5K in May over Mother's Day weekend....hope I can do it....

OK, some pics coming soon.....

No comments: