Thursday, December 18, 2008

Slightly freaking

Ugh...they are prediciting a big snowstorm in RI today and again on Sunday....starting to freak- my worst nightmare would be getting stuck in Detroit with the kids overnight. Need to relax...can't do anything about it, right?!

So, the last two nights I have put Annie down in her crib, still awake, and she has FALLEN ASLEEP. On.her.own.....holy cow....it is just amazing how much of a better sleeper she is lately. Of course, now I have jinxed myself and she and I will never sleep again! :)

Riley seems to be on the mend. She went to school today- was fine all day, but I could tell when I picked her up she was tired- she probably overdid it again...she came home and went right to the toilet and sat there with her head in it for 15 minutes....never got sick, though. So I convinced her to eat a little something (turns out she ate very little at lunch today), and then she was ok. Think she is just sore, and nervous....don't blame her one bit. Poo little thing....

That is it...off to get ready yo put myself to bed....

No comments: